Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ECUADOR~Laguna Grande-Cuyabeno~

Breathtaking sunset and my first card from Ecuador...Looks so magical and peaceful...
...must be a nature lover's dream destination... Thanks sooooo much Agi!! ^__^


With  sweet Christmas stamp (Issued 03-12-2012)
and two selfadhesive stamps from a set of 24(Issued 06-08-2010)

Cuyabeno National Park is one of the 45 national parks and protected areas in Ecuador. It is located deep within the Amazon jungle and a popular site for admiring ancient trees,giant palms, orchids and many birds and monkeys.The Lagune is also home to the piranha and Amazon dolphin.

7 comments:

  1. ahh i wish it had arrived without any damage :/ but it arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind a bit of damage, it gives the postcard a traveled look and it reminds me of its long journey to get to me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've shared the photo, they are really wonderful.
    Thank you so much

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful information .This is really important for me .I am searching this kind of information from a long time and finally got it.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like this blog contains that information for which I was looking for, thank you so much for this whole.
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete